Re: [ARSCLIST] Audio History In a Nutshell?

Matt,

Whew!  That's way over my head, but thanks anyway.  But don't even try to explain it further, I would betotally lost.  All I know is, I can copy CDA files to my hard drive through Windows Media Player, and they end up as MP3 files.  I have a program WinNC.NET which used to do the same thing when I wanted to COPY from CD to Hard drive, but it seems to have lost that feature.

Howard