Re: [ARSCLIST] Audio History In a Nutshell?

I stand corrected.  As to the *.CDA format, that's what I see when I look at the contents of an Audio CD.  When I copy it to my hard drive it converts, I suppose you mean is extracted to the MP3 format.  But how does the 44KB *.CDA file become a MP3 file of MB size?  And does an audio CD actually have the MP3 file on it, or is it compressed, or what?

HSF