Re: [ARSCLIST] Audio History In a Nutshell?

Howard Friedman wrote:

Yes, I would like very much to know how all the 44KB CDA files on an audio CD ( and they are all 44KB) can be ripped by Windows Media player to an MP3 file as large as 6MB, even larger.

No. None of them is 44 KB. Look again - they're 44 bytes each. I know, a factor of 1024 - close enough for gummint work.

They are not files (one more time). They are pointers to tracks. The same finger that points to a fly can point to an elephant.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/