Re: [ARSCLIST] Audio History In a Nutshell?

Mike,

MEA CULPA!  I assumed KB, but that makes it even 1,000 times more difficult to stuff 6MB or more of information into a CDA file!  How do they point?  How can one produce a CDA file from an MP3 file, for example?  If I put an audio  CD with 21 tracks into my drive, my file program tells me that there are 924 bytes on the CD.  Doesn't really make much sense, does it, unless you're an audio engineer!

Howard