Re: [ARSCLIST] Lossy compression losing quality (was Re: [ARSCLIST] Pristine Audio and the Milllennials . . .)

At 03:49 PM 2007-12-11, you wrote:

Stupid question, how does one get to CDA format in the first place?

Use software that will burn "Red Book" audio CDs from WAV files. I do this out of Samplitude 99.9999% of the time. ( www.samplitude.com ) I think Nero will do it as well, but I just use Nero for data files, mostly on DVD.

Cheers,

Richard