Re: [ARSCLIST] CF or microdrive?

At 11:37 AM 9/28/2005, you wrote:
Thanks. I have a 744T - you can also flag files for copying. I'd just be leery of the top level folder overwriting a previous one if the transfer was automated. You cannot rename the "SOUNDDEV" main folder...

This reminds me. There may be a problem with one or more of the photo-based CF readers. If they are looking for the DCIM folder for a root to copy, this may be a problem. But if they just copy the whole card, then it's not a problem if they make new folders in the disk root for each transfer.

Cheers,

Richard

Vignettes Media web: http://www.richardhess.com/tape/