Re: [ARSCLIST] CF or microdrive?

The 660 and 671 use a top-level folder "MPGLANG1" as well. Both solid state memory card transfer/storage devices (ImageTank & FlashPac) that were being typed about create new folders for each transfer so no immediate worries there... The folks keeping score at home without a 744 or 722 may also want to note that it's usually not necessary to record to the CF only - unless maybe you're on the back of a flatbed truck or recording elven string bands outdoors at the South Pole.

/EL