[ARSCLIST] Collection valuation

	A friend of mine recently died of ALS complications and left a
good sized (1800 LP's) record collection that his widow wants to dispose
of. I believe that most are in excellent condition. I have an Excel file
with the information on these. It looks to be excellent and diverse. Can
anyone here suggest who would be good to establish their value, and
perhaps broker them ? I have no financial interest in this... just
trying to be helpful to the widow.

Scott