Re: [ARSCLIST] Pristine Audio and the Milllennials . . .

Don you wrote,

Don, you wrote,

Bear in mind that you are losing quality if you convert CDDA to MP3
rather than to WAV or AIFF.

If anyone would care to send me their Email address, i would be glad to send you any number of MP3 files ripped from audio CDs, and then tell me if there's a loss of quality!  Take your choice, Chaliapin, Galli-Curci, Ponselle, the list goes on.

Howard Friedman