Re: [ARSCLIST] New LoC Recording Registry

I heard most of them. Dark Side of the Moon had "it," but came out long after most stores had dumped quad.

It was no contest, they didn't begin to compare to the experience TODAY of hearing the LPs mentioned. Software is what sells all hardware. Many people's egos can't seem to handle that fact.

Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051 http://www.hyperback.com    http://www.thewombforums.com