[ARSCLIST] Best practice: mixed acetate and polyester reels with sticky shed

Eric Jacobs:

> I have Scotch 201 (acetate base) and Scotch 206 (polyester base,
> back coated) in two dozen alternating segments.  The Scotch 206
> is very sticky.

But is it really sticky shed?

I have over 500 reels of Scotch 207, LP version of 206, and all reels play
as new with almost zero shedding of any sort.

Goes for several hundred reels of 206 that has passed by over the years too.

The technical crew at 3M, Bill Lund & Del Eilers, swears by their opinon
that the back-coated 206/207 family cannot under any circumstance be
affected by Sticky Shed as we know it.

Bill Lund: