Re: [ARSCLIST] paper/cardboard records

I've seen a couple of Russian paper records (plastic coated). Very thin. And some of Victor's Picture Records in the early 30s were cardboard base. Hit Of The Week of course is the major label producing a disc with a thin plastic coating over stiff paper, and they were around for a few years in the early 30s (producing promos even after they were no longer manufacturing commercial discs for the mass market).

dl