To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:09 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Hold Down Tape

Tom, where do you find paper leader (I'm looking for 1/4") !? I thought I'd checked everywhere but maybe not?
What I do is attach a turn of leader and about 10 turns of blank tape. I've never found any adhesive that doesn't become goo or is so sticky, it removes or deforms part of the tape when removing it. So the blank tape is held down by TME hold down tape. When it gets nasty I just snip off that bit of tape. With that much blank tape after the white leader, I'd have to be asleep not to stop the tape before it ends.