Re: [ARSCLIST] Hold Down Tape

Hi Folks,

The Grinch in me sees this discussion and harks back to research for the AAA Committee that resulted in our recommending against the use of any sort of hold-down or splicing tape (except for temporary use of splicing tape to make or extend leaders that are too short for a tape player) because of the danger of bleeding adhesives (and I've never found any type of splicing or hold-down tape that did not bleed goo onto tape surfaces or that was peelable without some sort of deposit or damage). I wish my experience were more helpful, but facts are facts.

Best wishes, Richard