Re: [ARSCLIST] Hard disk drives and DAT

This thread hit home today.  I use gmail, and presently have 1790 MB of
stuff, totaling15,228 emails living there.  Some of it is sense, some
nonsense, some of it is video files, some of it is music files.  A little
bit of it lives only at the Google Fortress of Solitude.  For several hours
today, Gmail said they were having server problems, try later.  I searched
on line and found that last year Gmail had some trouble and lost everything
before December from 60 or so accounts.  Fortunately I was able to get
reconnected, but I sure was sad for a little while. It's comforting knowing
that big brother Google has placed all their resources at your disposal, but
when your stuff is somewhere else, you sleep better with redundancy.

-- Frank B Strauss, DMD