Re: [ARSCLIST] Podcasting--explained a bit...

I find that 128 kbps is a good compromise - and use the "slowest" setting for best quality.

I usually buy Macs that are about three years behind the bleeding edge, and they are fine for my simple needs. Check dealmac.com fo old iMacs if you want such. But I do not proseletize, I just never touch windows... beyond my patience level!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689