Re: [ARSCLIST] Backward turntables?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger and Allison Kulp" <thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx>
> So would I.I have heard of playing stampers,and pressing plates,with a
sort of upside down stylus,but have never actually seen such equipment.

Stampers, and other "negative" versions of recordings, can be played on
any turntable with the appropriate speed...but have to use a rather odd
forked "stylus." Heep in mind you are trying to play a ridge, which forms
the record groove when it is pressed into the shellac or vinyl that makes
the "record!"