To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 11:17 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Podcasting--was: File Size Confusion

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Richter" <mrichter@xxxxxxx>
There is freeware to edit MP3s in simple ways such as splitting. Since I
do not use it, I cannot offer a recommendation except to explore the
WWW, try some until you find one that does not attempt to do too much
and therefore can/will split the file for you without expanding it.

Is there freeware to combine MP3 files, and thus create what is usually
called a "podcast?" When I find my soldering iron and get my "78 deck"
up and running, I think I can create individual MP3's from my 78's
using Audacity...so, how does one combine these into multi-78 larger
MP3 files?