Re: [ARSCLIST] Zits cartoon strip (trying to get back to matters archival)

I'm sorry I did not save a link to something I read recently about some kind of test or survey that indicated kids who use the internet can only find things with search engines, not with boook and brains... I do not assume this meant discrimination, rather use of resources if not organized by algorithms. If I find it I'll post it, if not then this is just one of those "I read it on the net" messages...

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689