Re: [ARSCLIST] Zits cartoon strip

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> This is an unrealistic expectation. The generation that knows how to
create websites is not
> interested in this stuff.

Not entirely true...*I* can create web sites, though I'm a couple
of generations away from current...and many, if not most, of the
current generation can ACCESS web sites, but have no idea in hades
how to CREATE one! (Even though most site-creation applications are
so totally automated you need know little...or less...HTML, Java, usw.)

However, if it is true...the lack of interest in history on the
part of THIS generation all but guarantees the NEXT generation
will be significantly unsuccessful at anything...survival included!