Re: [ARSCLIST] Zits cartoon strip

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006, steven c wrote:

> current generation can ACCESS web sites, but have no idea in hades
> how to CREATE one! (Even though most site-creation applications are
> so totally automated you need know little...or less...HTML, Java, usw.)
>
> However, if it is true...the lack of interest in history on the
> part of THIS generation all but guarantees the NEXT generation
> will be significantly unsuccessful at anything...survival included!

I don't see that this suggests a lack of interest in history...and
I don't like total reliance on digital information but, even our food
depends on the computer...

"In the Western world, the use of gene manipulation, better management of
soil nutrients, and improved weed control have greatly increased yields
per unit area."

Source: Wikipedia

Karl