Re: [ARSCLIST] Other memorable record stores

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Ross" <johnross@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Anybody else want to offer their memories of the places that fed
> their collections?

And, of course, there was Jim Hadfield's barn (DL will remember this
as well!). It was actually a couple of outbuildings filled completely
with 78's...I have no idea how long it would have taken to look at
every record in the place, but it wouldn't have been a "weekend
project!" Jim usually brought the genuine rarities inside the house;
that's where I found my "electric sample(?)" Radiex...