Re: [ARSCLIST] Other memorable record stores

stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> [...]

Excursions to Hadfield's were regular occurrences for a few Toronto (etcetera)
collectors, to the point of practically camping there. They used to bring
bananas with them, because bananas are one of the few foods you can eat with
dirty hands (dirty face).

Even Jim couldn't get through his holdings quickly. I once asked him if he had
"Begin the Beguine" by Xavier Cugat. He said he'd look through all his Scroll
Victors. It took him 3 days till he found a copy.

dl