To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 7:39 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] discographies

I was hoping someone would say that! Totally agree. I'm amazed that the
parts I know something about are as correct as they mostly are. I was
surprised to discover that the web isn't 100% kooks and whackos! ;). But I
still wouldn't use Whacky-Packia for anything I didn't know about and/or
could verify everything independently.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>