Re: [ARSCLIST] original sequence of two Verve records

I'm far more likely to believe THIS Japanese Mercury website:

http://microgroove.jp/mercury/

than this one:

http://www.jazzdisco.org/mercury/

Although I do note that the Matsubayashi name appears on both. I've just found too many problems with other things on the latter site.

Your mention of album pictures makes me think you are looking at the former too. The jazzdisco.org site has no pictures.

Mike

mike at JazzDiscography.com
http://www.JazzDiscography.com