[ARSCLIST] original sequence of two Verve records

Hello fellow jazz fans:

I'm hoping someone here has the original LPs of Harry "Sweets" Edison's "The
Swinger" and "Mr. Swing" and can tell me the original song sequences of
these albums. Also, if someone has the 1999 briefly-available reissue CD of
those records, can you tell me where the two extra songs are from, same
sessions or different sessions/lineups? Please feel free to reply off-list
if you feel this is too specific for this list and THANKS!

-- Tom Fine

PS -- the usually somewhat helpful jazzdisco.org discography was not too
helpful in this case.

PPS -- any idea why that 2-CD set was in print such a short time? The only
format this stuff is available in now is crappy iTunes AAC.