Re: [ARSCLIST] Copyright of treasures

Aaron Levinson wrote:
Mike- Is right but I would go one further and say that the likelihood that you will be able to locate anyone in Business Affairs, at what is now Sony/BMG, who has even the vaguest idea what you are talking about is bordering on zero.

My experience is limited but suggests that attorneys talk only to attorneys - and that they do communicate even when out of different specialties.

<ole
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/