Re: [ARSCLIST] Copyright of treasures

Mike- Is right but I would go one further and say that the likelihood that you will be able to locate anyone in Business Affairs, at what is now Sony/BMG, who has even the vaguest idea what you are talking about is bordering on zero. I have found during my days
as a DJ, that many of the majors do not even know the about CD's by artists currently under contract to them (and are
out on the circuit touring behind these albums no less)! I too am not a lawyer, but I think you should go ahead and do
exactly what you intend to do. Particularly since you could earmark all income from the sale of the reissue to go
towards the scholarship fund, those involved could not even be construed as "profiting" from the sale.

Aaron Levinson
Libertad Records