Re: arsclist A to D Transfer Advice Please

The simplest setup I could possibly think of to do this with the utmost quality would be a Nakamichi Dragon connected directly to a Sony CDR-W33 recorder. Use an outboard dbx II processor when needed.

Begs lots of issues. It's fast and the quality is top notch. I've seen lots of Dragons going on eBay recently...got two myself.

Cheers,

Richard