Re: arsclist Turntables

The ATEN turntable is made by Esoteric Sound and
costs $565. I believe it is a heavily modified Technics.
It will play 16" discs. Has 6 fixed speeds as well
as pitch control (+/- 15%). Comes with vertical/lateral
switch. Available with various arms, the best being the
TranScribe 13" arm ($400).
Esoteric makes several other less expensive models as well.
Write for free catalog to:
ESOTERIC SOUND
4813 Wallbank Ave
Downers Grove, IL  60515

Good luck.

Doug Pomeroy   pomeroyaudio@xxxxxxx
Audio Restoration & Remastering Services

-