Re: [ARSCLIST] rehousing audio cassettes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The HF loss I remember from back when cassettes were the medium for cars.
And automotive tape players were responsible for the premature
death of I-don't-know-HOW-many cassettes!! I'd hate to try and
count the number of tapes I had to try (usually unsuccessfully) to
extract from the tape player in my car...!! Inevitably, the tape would
be "eaten" by the car's tape deck...and one had to TRY to carefully
unwind the eaten tape from the "innards" of one's player...! Been
there, done that...?!\\