[ARSCLIST] rehousing audio cassettes

Hi everyone,
We have audio cassettes that are currently stored in the little plastic boxes that cassette tapes originally come in (I assume this is PVC.) We don't have a huge budget for rehousing tapes, and I'm trying to mediate ideal housing with realistic budget constraints- that is, I'm trying to figure out which of the low-cost options would yield the greatest benefit. That said, is it worth it to switch to polyethylene (or Mylar) cassette boxes? Does anyone have any insight into this?
Thanks for your help!

-Jen Tobias

Jen Tobias
Technical Services and Special Collections Coordinator
Naropa University
Allen Ginsberg Library
(303) 546-3505
jtobias@xxxxxxxxxx