Re: [ARSCLIST] Request for back issues

Sam Brylawski wrote:
It's such a good idea that ARSC did it. Go to
http://fms1.library.ucsb.edu/fmi/xsl/arsc/arscjournal.xsl to search
and read all articles from the first 32 or so years of the Journal.

Sam

This is great! I had not known it had been done. This is handy despite the fact that both Leah and I have nearly complete sets (we are both missing one issue --unfortunately the same one! I know my copy has to be around here somewhere!

> Has ARSC ever considered tracking down as many back issues as may be
available . . . Steven C. Barr

To the contrary, we practically gave away tons of back issues just three years ago. We had been paying storage fees for these for decades, and when they had to be moved from Ohio to Maryland, ARSC held a HUGE sale at true bargain prices. That is how we compiled a second set for Leah, but unfortunately one of the cartons never got delivered and I had to complete her set from duplicates I had gotten years ago during my Presidency and from the estate of Steve Cisler. That's why one copy is missing from both of us, I couldn't even find my own copy in the jumble around here, and there were supposed to be two copies of that issue in the box that never got delivered. (Actually she is also missing Vol 1 No 1 because I couldn't give her my duplicate because I have only one copy of each of the two printings. One has a cover with blue printing and one with black. I think it is the only issue we ever reprinted. I've been meaning to get a photocopy to her.)

Mike Biel mbiel@xxxxxxxxx