Re: [ARSCLIST] Wishing for old tapes, was Yet another great box set from Mosaic

Tom and Richard, excellent thread here. I'm wondering what are the typical losses, in frequency, that you find in tapes due to age? I've often heard that high frequency losses are common but beginning at what frequency? Have you noticed any low frequency losses also? And what is the apparent time considerations that you've experienced ( ie. become apparent with tapes recorded 30 years ago).

Thanks
Steve Koto