Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: Sticky AGFA PEM 469

yep, me too. works very very well.

however, really old stuff, the splices will let go, especially if there's paper leader.

At 4:19 PM -0500 4/9/08, Bob Olhsson wrote:
I don't recall anybody posting this link.

http://www.tangible-technology.com/tape/baking1.html

I've had by far the most success of any method following this. A 1/4" roll
of 456 from 1977 I "baked" for 4  hours last May still played perfectly last
November. What I especially like is that most splices survive this method
unharmed.

Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051 http://www.hyperback.com    http://thewombforums.com