Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: Sticky AGFA PEM 469

I wonder if this would work for the types of tape that don't respond to baking, like Ampex 291 and its 1-mil Shamrock equivalents?

dl

carlstephen koto wrote:
I've been trying the Last Tape Preservative for about 6 months and so far the results have been all positive. It's a dry lubricant in a very fast drying medium. It seems to reduce tape flutter enough to audibly increase high frequency response. It reduces tape squeal a bit, but isn't a cure for all squealing problems. Luckily, I haven't had many problems with squealing with the tapes in my collection but have tape collection comrades who do. What kind of delivery system do you use with the D5.