Re: [ARSCLIST] CD-R question

Richard,

Happy New Year to you as well...I always expect you to come back with a rational answer.

I just look at my pile of floppy discs, etc. and get concerned. You know where I'm coming from (digital music = data, and we have to treat it as such). I agree with you that the media probably won't break - but will the hardware be available to play it back.....

Trust you are doing well, and hope the list has a Happy New Year as well!

Best.
John

John Spencer
BMS/ Chace LLC