Re: [ARSCLIST] CD-R question

Richard, maybe I read too fast, and missed the phrase "full-resolution audio".  But if one wants to know whether there is a CD that will hold 90 minutes of audio, isn't that the determining factor of the question?  And noone said anything about providing clients with "full-resoution audio," that I could remember.  Anyway, the question, as well as the answer, is moot.  One CAN put a lot more than 90 minutes of sound on a CD, but whether it will satisfy other criteria is another matter.  And are you saying that a 534 minute CD will not survive as long as an 80 minute CD, all other things being equal?

Howard