Re: [ARSCLIST] CD-R question

Hello, Howard,

I see why you responded the way you did, but the discussion was how to get more than 80 minutes of full-resolution audio on a CD while coming close to meeting Red Book specs so it will play as a CD in a CD player.

There is a difference between what you do for your own collection and what you do for clients who are relying on you for the long-term survival of their recordings.

As always, Jerry Hartke's answer was more detailed than mine concerning the different standards and coloured books.

Cheers,

Richard