Re: [ARSCLIST] Instant Recording Discs, was Re: [ARSCLIST] Record Gunk

For the record (no pun intended), I've tried the discs on three different turntables, all different manufacturers, and they don't fit on any of them. It's the discs.

Christie Peterson
Project Archivist, Muskie Archives & Special Collections
Bates College
70 Campus Avenue
Lewiston, ME 04240-6018
(t) 207-753-6918
(f) 207-755-5911

David Lennick wrote:
Actually I meant that your turntable must have an unusually thick spindle!