Re: [ARSCLIST] Record Gunk (warning: alleged humor follows)

as with many products, volume discounts are available & all you'll need is some 4-5 months non-stop to complete the task. But don't let that stop you ... with a Keith Monks & a friend, the time will just fly by ; ;>))

At 11:12 PM 10/4/2006 -0400, you wrote:
Steven Barr wrote:

> [...]

(1) Borrow neighbor's car.
(2) Load records into car. Pack loose.
(3) Drive through car wash with windows open (driver's side optional).

dl