Re: [ARSCLIST] Record Gunk

I'm compelled to remind those with sufficient interest that while aqueous ammonia & mineral spirits will remove palmitic acid residues, they will do little to clean all the other contaminants on the disc. A benefit of thorough cleaning & proper storage is a surface highly resistant to mold & mildew, whether, shellac, acetate, lacquer, Diamond Disc or vinyl.

cheers,

Duane Goldman