Re: [ARSCLIST] Preservation media WAS: Cataloguing still :-)

I am not sure, I hit send too quickly. I use Protools and Peak which are either Fraunhofer or LAME encoders... and I use the slowest conversion and the highest bit rate the client's delivery method will allow for.

For my personal use (listening copies on iPod) I use Apple's AAC or M4a encoding, and am happy with it - far happier than in the cassette-for-the-car days!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689