To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2006 8:44 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Preservation media WAS: Cataloguing still :-)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Right, but I'm not saying make the printed book available. I'm saying make
large/higher-rez versions
of the photos in a biography, for instance, available. Or, for a
reported/journalistic book, perhaps
make transcripts of some or all interviews available, both for history and
in the interest of
transparency. Many authors do some of this already on their own websites
but it can take some
digging to find the material.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lou Judson" <loujudson@xxxxxxx>