Re: [ARSCLIST] Preservation media WAS: Cataloguing still :-)

Thansk. I hope this isn't too off topic for people!

I use Protools and Peak - and nothing I know of will edit the final MP3 encoded files, which is why I asked. PT will make regions, and those can be read as tracks on CD burning, but i don't know if it will with MP3 encoding. I'll find out!

Audible was innovative, but they were so slow getting to Macs and the audio so abiminable was why I stopped them after one try. If they make MP3s from cassettes no wonder! But they did not use their best encoding for a very long time, so lost my business permanently. But I like producing audiobooks, not usually listening to them that much. And yes, few can afford it except the major publishers who no longer hire freelancers such as me... Their loss!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689