Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Convention -- Who's coming?(now international food)

NZ has some very specific foods, only found in NZ.  But we can talk more about
this when eating non-NZ food in Seattle!  Just remember, there are 40 million
sheep in NZ, and 4 million of those think they are human....hehe

Also, we are surrounded by a lot of water - nice clean water - and have a lot of
seafood.  Very different from the water I have seen here in Mississippi and the
Gulf!

cheers

Marie

Quoting steven c <stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> [...]

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Sound Engineer/Sound Consultant
Center for Oral History & Cultural Heritage
University of Southern Mississippi
Phone: 601-266-6514
Mobile: 601-329-6911