[ARSCLIST] ARSC Convention -- Who's coming?

Now that it's just a bit more than a week away, I will ask which list regulars are planning to come to Seattle for the ARSC convention? And should we try to organize a list shmooze session?

I'm also thinking that it might be fun to choose an otherwise unscheduled evening and arrange for a dinner expedition. As a longtime Seattle resident, I can recommend (and make appropriate arrangements for) either a multi-course Hong Kong-style Chinese dinner or something with more of a "Northwest" character. Please let me know if you're interested.

John Ross