Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Convention -- Who's coming?(now international food)

I recall Cary Ginell wanting to try a Philly Cheese Steak while we were in Philadelphia. I had a gyros at the same kiosk. Mine was better.

Canadian restaurants? We got Canadian restaurants! Sheesh! We got McDonald's of Canada, Arby's of Canada, Tim Horton's (used to be Canadian)....

dl (who sends regrets)

Marie Azile O'Connell wrote:

NZ has some very specific foods, only found in NZ. But we can talk more about
this when eating non-NZ food in Seattle! Just remember, there are 40 million
sheep in NZ, and 4 million of those think they are human....hehe

Also, we are surrounded by a lot of water - nice clean water - and have a lot of
seafood. Very different from the water I have seen here in Mississippi and the
Gulf!

cheers

Marie

Quoting steven c <stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> [...]

 Marie O'Connell
 Sound Archivist/Sound Engineer/Sound Consultant
 Center for Oral History & Cultural Heritage
 University of Southern Mississippi
 Phone: 601-266-6514
 Mobile: 601-329-6911