Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Convention -- Who's coming?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marie Azile O'Connell" <marie.oconnell@xxxxxxx>
> I'll be there.  Got any New Zealand type food restaurants there?  ;-)

Now my curiosity is piqued! Is there a specific "New Zealand type food"
cuisine? Here in Toronto, we have restaurants from just about every
country I'm aware of...but I don't recall ever having seen any place
advertising "New Zealand food served here!"

Something like looking for "Canadian restaurants," eh?

...stevenc
http://users.interlinks.net/stevenc/