Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Convention -- Who's coming?

I'll be there.  Got any New Zealand type food restaurants there?  ;-)

Quoting John Ross <johnross@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Now that it's just a bit more than a week away, I will ask which list
> regulars are planning to come to Seattle for the ARSC convention? And
> should we try to organize a list shmooze session?
>
> I'm also thinking that it might be fun to choose an otherwise
> unscheduled evening and arrange for a dinner expedition. As a
> longtime Seattle resident, I can recommend (and make appropriate
> arrangements for) either a multi-course Hong Kong-style Chinese
> dinner or something with more of a "Northwest" character. Please let
> me know if you're interested.
>
> John Ross

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Sound Engineer/Sound Consultant
Center for Oral History & Cultural Heritage
University of Southern Mississippi
Phone: 601-266-6514
Mobile: 601-329-6911